domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

welcome

Hi, my name´s brigitte but everybody call me brigitte. I from Maracaibo originally. I´m live in Maracaibo, in san Francisco
I love:My family model, I love my boyfriend.
I Hate: Violence, smoking, and washing the dishest
My Dream is: I want to graduate front mass media, I also want to learn to speak English and have on work important in MTV
My opinion about English
I think that it is important since to the moment to be related with the foreigner's person we will know how to understand it

3 comentarios:

andres_thecotu dijo...

Hello Brigitte, is pleasant to me q you hate the cigarette since that is bad for the health I wait for q you fulfill your average dream of graduarte of mass media.

jonathan dijo...

your blog this very well and this very interesting

willimar dijo...

Hello I ed ***reflx mng much when seeing your introduction but already it knew that you I congratulate to you by sentirte so happy